When: May 14th
Where: Wherever you are.
Why: Because she's the best sister ever to exist!
Right now the pot of poisonous stew in my belly is at a simmer, instead of a rolling boil, so I thought I'd take a quick second to post a birthday message to my sweet little sister. Her birthday is not till tomorrow, but I worried if I waited, my brief window of opportunity would close and her birthday post would go the way of my awesome Mother's Day post. What Mother's Day post you ask... exactly!
5 Reasons I Love My Sister Today
1. She sends me cute Mother's Day packages in the mail.
2. She looks for apartments for me, while I'm too sick to get on the computer.
3. She lets me know the word I was looking for is "voila"not"walla", but does it in a nice way, so I don't feel stupid.
4. She is my go to person in any political debate and her treasure trove of knowledge makes me come across smarter and more informed than I am.
5. She names the mice in her apartment and spends hours setting them free, when exterminators set glue traps for them. Thank goodness for Vaseline and Q-tips.
Happy Birthday Jessica-I Love You!*