Monday, May 7, 2012

Our Furrrst Baby



I have to take a break from being too "busy" (tired, rundown, sick) to blog and give a Golden Birthday shout out to our first little babe Noodle Battlecat Bear.  He turned seven on the seventh today and was treated with extra food, treats and attention... or as he puts it... finally almost enough food, treats and attention.



He gave us a run for our money before we had a kid and now there are days where he almost pushes us over the limit.  A typical night is finally getting River down and then right on cue Noodle starts to howl non-stop for.... not sure what... if only we could figure that out.  I guess he just thinks it is his turn.  But that's what family does... constantly stretch our hearts out bigger and bigger, making us more loving, kind and patient than we ever could have become on our own.  I had two friends lose their fur-babies this week.  My heart breaks for them.  I will always hold my neurotic vampire/snap-dragon/rattlesnake/kitty close to my heart, but not close to my face, because it freakin hurts getting bit on the face.  We love you Noodle and thanks for being so good to the little man who is adding years onto your life faster each day.




3 comments:

Jessica Lynn said...

Happy birthday, Noodle!

He's such a pretty cat.

By the way, seven on the seventh?!? Someone just had their magic birthday....

Candice said...

I want a Battlecat too. That is a big deal for me. Happy birthday, Noodle!

Kevin Doyle said...

cat or mountain lion? :)

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers