Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Action Packed

I love when my best friends decide to vacation in Utah!!! Lindsay and her family rolled in to town last Wednesday and I did not have a moments rest till they rolled out again on Sunday. Normally, no rest makes me cranky, but I was having too much fun to mind my sleep-deprived dementia. We were having such a good time, we forgot to take pictures, so we grabbed this beautiful shot at 3:00 am on Sunday morn. I love it so much. I want to blow it up to poster size and have it be the first thing you see when you come to my house. (I think I still might have a bit of that dementia???)
*
Since I'm suffering from severe photo shortage, I'll tell you some important things I learned from this vacation.
*
When the baby books say pregnancy makes you more sensitive to the sun, I should not assume they don't mean me.
*
The itchy, peely part of sunburns is worse than the burning fire part and lasts longer... but both suck.
*
You can get a 2 month old to pose for a portrait. It just takes patience I have not yet acquired.
*
Even the sissy rides at Lagoon and Seven Peaks seem like extreme sports when you're pregnant. Go adrenaline!
*
I'm not very good at making fish faces. See above photo for evidence.
*
I miss my girls like crazy... really to the point it hurts sometimes. I already knew this before Lindsay's trip, but it reminded me all over again. Oh Linds... I Heart You!



No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers