Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Changes

I have made a couple changes to my blog. Much to the chagrin of my mother, I deleted my blog music. Sorry mom, but I just got sick of pausing it every time I wanted to watch someone's video. Feel free to use it on your blog. I also have deleted the New Moon ticker. It was sort of an anti-climatic ticker, seeing how the day came and went and I had no girlfriends in SLC to geek out with. Poor me, guess I'll have to watch it early on a Tuesday afternoon when no one is in the theatre to get me and my baby sick. Oh wait... that sounds awesome. The final change is.... or should I say the most exciting change is... I added a button for the Animal Rescue Site. It is seriously the easiest charity work you will ever do. You click on the button and for every click they get, they donate food to animals in shelters. Get clicking!
*
I also discovered these pictures of me in Montana, which might explain my rapid growth between six months and seven months. What do you think?
*
Yummmm... Huckleberry Shake!
*
I've always been messy, but it used to just fall on the floor.
*

So happy to be eating again. Please ignore the lack of vegetables on my plate.



No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers