Friday, November 20, 2009

Nutshell

To keep from making you jealous, I'll just go over a few highlights of our Montana trip. Normally, when we travel to Montana, our days are filled with horseback riding, rope swinging and hot-tubbing. Three things that are off limits to me in my delicate condition. Whatever would I fill my time with...

Lazy days on the dock.


Fetch with crazed beasts.

Swimming with my honey.



And without him when the water got too cold. (That's the nice thing about being pregnant, all the extra blood keeps you toasty.)



Sunset canoe rides.



Leisurely hikes.


Watching others enjoy activities forbidden to me, but with a view this amazing, who cares.


Exploring waterfalls. (BTW...I slipped and fell flat on my back. A first and hopefully last in my pregnancy. Luckily Andy broke my fall just enough.)


Mid afternoon shipwrecks.


Final farewells. Till next time anyway.


And the dreaded long car ride home. At least we didn't have any detours to Boise this time. All in all, a great anniversary adventure.



3 comments:

Candice said...

So you were trying NOT to make us jealous? I should not have looked at these pics on the Sabbath. I have 'Covet' written all over my body.

IrisLillie said...

Yes Candice..
She is a rotten person, that flaunts herself shamelessly...

Bickham Family said...

Can I go to this lake right now?

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers