Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Friends Cont.


Is there anything better than a best friend coming to town... even if you only get to spend one day together???  Uhh... NO!  Lindsay was here from Oregon for a family reunion at Snowbird, but Sunday was a slow day reunion wise-YAY FOR SUNDAYS-so her family came to church with me in the morning and then I snuck up to Snowbird with her for the rest of the day.

Did you know best friends do everything together?



Yup... I mean everything!  My 28 week belly shot and Lindsay's 20 week belly shot.



Yay for dads that carry other peoples' kids around on long, sunny hikes.  This is Soren.  I actually knew him first.  He's pretty cool too, but I like his wife better.  Shhhh!  Don't tell.



Nothing better than a giant grassy hill for cheap entertainment.  Come on kids... Wear yourselves out!









Okay... you got me... wrestling on hotel beds might be the only thing better than giant, grassy hills.  Better, but not cheaper.


I am so thankful for any amount of time I get to be together with my best girlfriends.  It is always such a boost.  I'm already plotting for our next rendevoux... plus two.




No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers