Sunday, September 9, 2012

Because...


 


Sometimes a girl just needs to watch her wedding video.

I wouldn't say anniversary number six was the most glamorous.  Bear went to Colorado to attend one of his best friends weddings and I spent most of the weekend like this...


In my pj's with a feverish, clingy toddler on my lap.  We're both a little happier here, because Bear just got home.

The traditional gift for the sixth anniversary is candy.  I channeled my inner 14 year old girl, it wasn't too hard, she's closer to the surface than I care to admit and made a....

CANDY GRAM



Medicine?  Who needs medicine to perk up a sick babe when you have candy?







So here we are after six years married and eleven years together...



Yeah... we look tired and a little fuzzy, but we're still smiling and we have pictures to remember the days when we had time to get dressed up.







No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers