Friday, March 20, 2009

March Sadness

I was looking forward to an epic battle....



VS


Alas, it was not meant to be. USU fell to Marquette by one lousy point and my hopes of playing my family's golden team were crushed... not to mention my bracket. Just so you know, I've picked all but two games correctly. Why, oh why, couldn't this be one of them. Still the Aggies had an amazing year and it's nothing to hang our heads about. Good luck MU. May you be the Cinderella story this year, but no matter what, whoop the pants off Marquette!

4 comments:

Candice said...

Go MU! I love your passion and support for this team.

I am from southeast Idaho, and to be honest, we really did not cheer for our hometown teams. We did not show up en mass clad in Orange to attend the ISU Bengels football or basketball games.

We supported BYU because we were LDS...

I think that we were missing out on the regional spirit.

Go Orange.

IrisLillie said...

For what it is worth..

We killed Marquette for you...

GO MU!!!!

Jessica Fields Rudder said...

If it makes you feel any better, I picked USU to win that game.

I think I'm the kiss of death to a team though. I'm second from last in the office March Madness contest. The only person lower than me is Hue and she didn't actually select her own teams - she just copied Barack Obama's bracket.

Alisha said...

I happened to be in choir at the time of said USU vs. Marquette game. My professor, bless his dear heart, hooked his computer to the projector and let us watch the last quarter of the game. Needless to say 50 USU choir students did NOT feel like singing after that game.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers