Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Taste

In case any of you were wondering, almonds are not fun to throw up. Stick to bananas people! In other news, Noodle went to the vet yesterday to get his shots updated. He did very well. The vet said he had a beautiful coat. See Noodle, your obsessive bathing has not gone unnoticed. Also, because he is a very tall and long cat, the vet said he was only two pounds overweight and not six pounds like all the cat books have been telling us. Phew! We aren't terrible parents after all. We start moving tomorrow and have exactly one box packed. Wish us luck.

5 comments:

Jessica Lynn said...

Good luck! When do you have to be out of your old apartment?

And, since I had some almonds this morning, I'll keep it in mind that it's best if I don't 'recycle' them.

As for Noodle being beautiful, we already knew that. He is a very awesome cat.

The Bears said...

We have to be out on the 11th.

Candice said...

Where are you moving?

Scott and Stacia said...

Didn't realize you were moving! Hope it goes well, and that you are feeling up to packing.

Heidi said...

So have you talked to your doctor about Zofran? I don't get so sick when I am pregnant, so I have never been on it; but I have lots of friends who say it worked wonders for them. Perhaps you are not a fan of drugs, but I thought I'd pass along the suggestion. =) Hope your move went well. The new place sounds great.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers