Saturday, May 29, 2010

Bean

May 29, 2009 I got my first glimpse of The Bean.

Here he is today... playing with his bird friends.






What a difference a year makes.
*
*
*
I've really been reminiscing all the magical first moments I experienced last year. April 27th (finding out I was pregnant), May 2nd (first day of morning sickness), my first Mother's Day and now May 29th (my first doctor's appointment). It was a special time, not always glamorous, but completely worth every ache, pain and sprint to the toilet.
*
This year I am experiencing all kinds of different "firsts". They usually involve holding a toy, or sitting up and coming very soon... rolling over. While I've never felt less glamorous, I've never felt as important. Especially when this little one curls in tight to me. Best feeling in the world.

2 comments:

IrisLillie said...

Awwww, Baby Bean.

Hal Fields said...

Not sure I see a bean there, but I love the bib.

PoPs

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers