Monday, May 17, 2010

Rain Bathing

River had his first encounter with a swimming pool while we were at Bear Lake a few weeks ago. Judging from how hot the weather is all ready, it won't be his last. Mommy and Me swim classes here we come. I used to teach them in college, so it will be fun being on the other side. Like his dad, River loved to float and wasn't so big on kicking or blowing bubbles yet. He did think it was hilarious when I dunked myself and came out of the water to surprise him. His other favorite part was when we turned on the bubbler. He was fascinated. Seriously, I wish you could have seen the expression on his face.

Too bad Becca and Lindsay don't live here... we're a Mommy and Me swim class all by ourselves. I did think it was funny that it was much easier to have parents dunk their own kids, than dunk River. I was so unsure about it. Good thing Becca taught them too and coached me through. He handled it like a CHAMP!

I sure hope it rains tomorrow like it is supposed too. I want to bask in the rain. I want to rain bathe. If modesty wasn't on my to do list, I would run around naked in the rain. If I had my flat tummy back, I might do it anyway. Can you tell I'm not a summer person? Dear Utah... Please remember summer doesn't start till the end of June. Love Lil P.S. Please no record setting highs this year.





2 comments:

Erica & Benjamin said...

Hehe Lil, I LOVE your blog! I smile the entire way through. River is getting SO big and handsome!

Scott and Stacia said...

River is so cute! I love that you are all about mommy and me swim classes, how lucky is he!!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers