Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Prayer

It is powerful.



My baby was blessed on May 2, 2010 by my father. It was a beautiful blessing and an answer to about 5000 different prayers, both big and small. River did amazing, only crying for about the first 15 seconds of the blessing and I managed to keep his white outfit spit-up free till we made it home. (2 of the 5000 prayers right there.) Families are meant to be together forever and any personal sacrifice we might have to make along the way is worth it. No doubt about it.



3 comments:

Candice said...

Prayer IS powerful. Especially Mrs. Bear Prayer on behalf of her family.

Scott and Stacia said...

How Exciting! I love baby blessings! I am so glad that River didn't cry through the whole thing. Hope you were able to get some of it written down :) Love the picture :)

Heidi said...

I am so glad I happened to be in town that week! It was great to see you again -- what has it been -- like five years? You'll have to let me know if you will ever be in town for more than 2 days so we can catch up some more! =)

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers