Saturday, July 30, 2011

Life Is Sweet

Lately there is a lot of stuff going on in the world that has been weighing down my heart. I don't know about you, but I'm in need of a reminder of the good stuff.



The only reason we get sad when people leave this world early, is because there is so, so much beauty and love in it too. The simplest moments are miracles. I am so grateful that River has given me new eyes to see and new ears to hear these miracles. I am so thankful I have Bear to share each moment with. God is great and I could not love my life more.

3 comments:

Jessica Lynn said...

That is the cutest video.

I like the 'sour' face he makes.

Then he giggles and keeps eating!

Candice said...

A lime?! He is one tough little boy. My mouth hurt watching it.

That is way better than kids who love to eat butter straight.

Jessica Lynn said...

I totally thought of this yesterday when I was making lemonade. There was a discussion about whether lemons and limes make good snacks - made me think of River and how happy he was eating his lime.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers